Australian egg fry recipe | Surti egg Ghotala Recipe
Australian egg fry recipe and tipsAustralian Egg fry is a simple and delicious breakfast dish that is popular all over the world, including Australia and it is called Surti egg Ghotala in Gujarat, India. Here’s a recipe to make it at home: The dish is easy to make and can be customized to suit your taste buds. In this article, we will discuss how to make Australian egg fry recipe and tips to make it even more delicious.
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp butter or oil
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped vegetables (such as onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, or spinach) (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together 2 eggs and 1/4 cup of milk. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add 1 tbsp of butter or oil.
- Once the butter or oil has melted and is hot, pour in the egg mixture.
- Using a spatula, gently stir the eggs until they start to set.
- Once the eggs start to set, add 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese (optional) and 1/4 cup of chopped vegetables (optional) to the pan.
- Continue to stir the eggs until they are fully cooked.
- Serve hot with toast or bread.
- Use a non-stick pan for easy cooking and cleaning.
- To make the eggs fluffier, whisk them vigorously before cooking.
- Adding milk to the eggs will make them creamier and more flavorful.
- For a healthier option, use egg whites instead of whole eggs.
- You can also add herbs like parsley, chives, or basil to the dish for added flavor.
- Adding a pinch of paprika to the dish can give it a smoky flavor.
- Adding a splash of hot sauce or Worcestershire sauce to the dish can give it a spicy kick.
- To make the dish more filling, add cooked bacon, ham, or sausage to the eggs.
- If you are short on time, you can make the dish ahead of time and reheat it in the microwave.
- You can also make the dish in a muffin tin to create individual servings that can be easily reheated and taken on the go.
Read on : Egg keema recipe-5 tips to make it easy
Australian egg fry recipe is a quick and easy breakfast dish that is perfect for busy mornings. The addition of cheese and vegetables makes it a filling and nutritious meal that will keep you energized throughout the day. The dish can be customized to suit your taste buds, making it a versatile option for people of all ages. So, try out this simple and delicious recipe and start your day on a healthy and delicious note!
Read on :